You have 15 Hours 17 Minutes to guarantee dispatch by Wednesday 26th Nov
Secure Shopping

FREEPHONE 0800 085 6211

Our telephone lines are open from 9:00am till 5:30pm today!
Checkout
You have (0) items in your basket
387 GMP Approved Products
Spend another £40.00 to get FREE delivery!
Earn reward points with every purchase
T9+ Thermogenic Diet Aid

T9+ Thermogenic Diet Aid

4 Per Day

The Benefits

• Now with Raspberry Ketone
  • Block carbohydrates
  • Increase energy levels

Availability: In stock / Ready for dispatch

Product Qty Price Qty
90 Capsules
64 Reward Points
£19.99
OR

Details

Improved formula now with Raspberry Ketone. Thermogenics is the boosting of your metabolism,which in turn increases the calories used by the body and the amount of fats that are burned for fuel. T9 is an all natural non stimulating fat burning product containing White Kidney Bean which works by blocking the body™s ability to absorb carbohydrates, speeding up the metabolic rate,while boosting energy levels. T9+ also contains a wide range of products such as Bitter Orange, Raspberry Ketones, Guarana, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Gymnema Sylvestre, and Siberian Ginseng making it one of the most powerful dietry Aids.

Details

Each capsule on average provides: Bitter Orange 600mg Guarana Extract 300mg Raspberry Ketone 50mg Green Tea Extract 200mg White Kidney Bean Extract 100mg Garcinia Cambogia 100mg Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 40mg Bee Pollen 40mg Siberian Ginseng Herb Powder 72mg Cayenne Extract 100mg Ingredients: Bitter Orange, Guarana Extract, Raspberry Ketone, Green Tea extract, White kidney bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia, Gymnema Sylvestre Extract, Bee Pollen, Siberian Ginseng herb powder, Cayenne Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. Colours: Titanium Dioxide E171, Indigotine FD&C Blue2 E132. Shell: Gelatin.

Additional Information

Free From No
Not Suitable For Children, Vegetarian, Vegan, Other Medication
Directions 4 Per Day

Customer Reviews

So far so good Review by Megan
Value
Quality
Price
I was recommended these by a friend that I hadn't seen for a while who I thought was looking slim and trim, she got these fir me and u have lost over half a stone in two weeks and if I hadn't drank alchohol I'm sure if have lost much more!
The give me so much more energy .
I will be continuing these to lose another stone if possible :-) (Posted on 02/08/2014)
Back for more Review by S Bemrose
Value
Quality
Price
Tried these for a month, i had more energy and didn't feel as hungry! and lost 1½ stone!! Back for more:-) (Posted on 30/07/2014)
Amazing!!!! Review by Michelle
Value
Quality
Price
I lost one stone in a month using T9 + following a good diet, they are amazing and will keep using them to achieve my ultimate weight (Posted on 30/05/2014)
good way to help loose those unwanted lbs Review by eli
Value
Quality
Price
what a good way to help you lose weight with healthy diet and exercise, and feel good at same time (Posted on 30/05/2014)
Unbelievable! Review by Jerry
Value
Quality
Price
Using T9 I’ve lost 14lbs in two weeks after combining it with a healthy diet and a little exercise! Before I was only losing 2lbs a week! (Posted on 30/05/2014)
These are amazing Review by Michelle
Value
Quality
Price
I lost one stone in a month using T9 + following a good diet, they are amazing and will keep using them to achieve my ultimate weight. (Posted on 30/05/2014)
I have been taking T9 now for 5 weeks and I have lost over a stone, combining with little exercise and an improved diet Review by Hannah
Value
Quality
Price
I have been taking T9 now for 5 weeks and I have lost over a stone, combining with little exercise and an improved diet (Posted on 30/05/2014)
ordering some more!! Review by Noeleen
Value
Quality
Price
I started with a months supply, it has worked and I intend to buy more to reach my target weight. (Posted on 30/05/2014)
Just re-ordered.. ive lost weight! Review by Liz
Value
Quality
Price
Ive lost 10 pounds in two weeks taking these and the green tea and hoodia plus a low fat diet and exercise - im thrilled i find it hard to lose weight. Ive just bought more! (Posted on 30/05/2014)
Under Active Thyroid Review by Helen
Value
Quality
Price
Are these safe to take with an under active thyroid? (Posted on 30/05/2014)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T9+ Thermogenic Diet Aid

How do you rate this product? *

1* 2* 3* 4* 5*
Value
Quality
Price
© 2014 Health Rack. All Rights Reserved.