What Supplement Do I Need?
If you ever find yourself asking ‘what supplements do I need?’, Health Rack are here to help. We have created this quiz to help define exactly what supplements you should be taking based on a few simple questions. Take a look at our infographic to find out what supplements to take in just a few steps.
What supplements to take
Now you have found out what supplements are best suited to you and your personal needs, the information below will explain the health benefits you can take advantage from with each supplement.
1. Aloe Vera is great for dry skin and stretch marks because it is packed with a variety of nutrients that are fantastic for your skin.
2. Glucosamine is a great supplement for healthy joints because it can promote the forming of cartilage and prevent it from breaking down. Try adding it to your daily routine to assist the reduction of joint pain.
3. JointEeze Devils Claw is a herbal medicinal product that is used to lessen the pain and discomfort of sore joints.
4. Vitamin B12 helps keep your nervous system functioning normally. And, it is important for normal brain function. We recommend this supplement because after 40 the body becomes less effieicnt at absorbing it naturally.
5. Vitamin E is thought to be able to lessen the effects of hot flushes, which as many as 75% of women are affected by.
6. Omega 3 supports healthy heart function and normal blood pressure levels, especially if you don’t eat a lot of oily fish. This supplement can provide you with the health benefits naturally found in fish.
7. 5 HTP is a natural substance that the body converts into serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behaviour and pain sensation. Taking this supplement for health benefits can have a positive effect on a range of conditions including depression, insomnia, obesity and many other conditions.
8. EchinEeze Echinecea is a herbal medicine that could help your body fight germs and relieve cold and flu symptoms.
9. Multi Complex is an all-round supplement promoting health and well-being.
11. Vitamin D is a fantastic supplement for all of the family. Vitamin D helps develop your babies’ bone and teeth development. It is also vital during the winter months between October and March because of the lack of exposure to sunlight as a natural vitamin. Vitamin D is thought to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy, because it helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Additionally, Vitamin D increases muscle recovery and is perfect for those who don’t get enough sunlight.
12. Vitamin B Complex is made up of eight vitamins that play a crucial role in both your strength and health. Ir can also assist with the growth and development of your baby
13. Calcium is a supplement that can when deficient in the body can be a contributing factor in a number of medical conditions, including fatigue and appetite loss.
14. An Iron supplement could help restore the healthy red blood cells in the body that are lost with heavy menstruation. Growing bodies may also require more Iron to develop. By adding Iron to your daily routine it can help keep the red blood cells healthy, increasing energy levels and reducing fatigue.
15. Zinc is thought to have a positive effect on acne, whilst also benefitting the proper growth, of hair, skin and nails. Zinc is also thought to maintain normal testosterone levels.